Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also said at full time rags back near top of the league where they belong
Unbelievable. They're 7th on goals scored over Wolves in 8th and in pole position for a place in next season's Europa Conference FA Vase. They're still 12 points off the top and 11 points off a relegation place.

I believe he was just fed up living in a city-centre flat on his own during Covid with difficulties seeing his friends and family. Manchester city-centre was no fun during the worst days of lockdown. I also suspect the Mendy situation didn't help. The Mendy allegations were rumbling on behind the scenes for almost 12 months and Mendy was close to Bernie as shown by the racist Tweet row. I really hope Bernie stays.
He will now so he can visit his mate in strangeways

I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned but...

Now I know the world of football has gone mad! Slippy has been nominated for Manager of the Month for November! He wasn't even there for the whole month was he? I give up!
Only one team has won all four PL games in November, surely the Manager of this team will be awarded Manager of the Month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.