Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my good god ,what a sickly fucking paper
I sure it's been repeated in many other Reach plc titles around the country. Not Birmingham obviously.
I don't think the practice of 'claiming' dead children existed at the time James Bulger was killed but an early example was the two little girls killed in Soham where the pics of them in their United shirts was shamelessly milked by the media and the rags.
Sick and tasteless by all involved but this latest one concerning with the Liverpool Echo claiming Arthur for LFC leaves a particularly nasty taste.

This morning's choice on sky, Andrew Cole, premier League legends or football countdowns with ferguson...strange no Liverpool related twat but maybe that's next up?

Even by the Echo's low standards, this is pretty fucking appalling.

I havent read what this poor lad went thought but the only picture I have seen of him in a footy shirt was a Birmingham Citu shit

This is truly disgusting from that dippers paper. It needs investigating. They is something serious wrong with the scousers attitude.

True but sky are having a fucking good go...every single morning it's utd or Scouse, they flood it with their content, it's like a PR channel.
Unfortunately Rags are winning this particular "face off" at present

It's insesent Rag TV.

You vastly underestimate the will of these owners.
There will be creeping favourable appointments at the top of the football pyramid, sweeteners for fans, incremental changes to relegation and promotion.
Eventually the closed shop will be here and fans will lap it up. Not realising they've been shafted.
Never, ever underestimate the yanks and how they can manipulate anything, absolutely anything.

On Talkshite yesterday they asked Murphy for his three stand out players from the weekend:

3rd Origi
2nd Bamford
1st Fred

Shameless dipping twat didn’t even mention Bernie, it’s a shit stain of a station, clearly an agenda not to mention City now, not once were we discussed during the couple of hours I listened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.