Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
rstand now why the entire media is absolutely full of Liverpool and Utd arse licking, and are extremely negative towards City.
As for crowds with technology you should be able to accurately prove how many are in vs tickets sold in seconds although like VAR there is possibly 2 clubs that can’t.

FFS even car parks can tell you how many spaces are available before you enter.

They will be able to tell based upon tickets scanned. If you’re a ST holder and you miss over a certain % of games you lose your ticket. So they must know who goes and who pays but doesn’t go.

As for crowds with technology you should be able to accurately prove how many are in vs tickets sold in seconds although like VAR there is possibly 2 clubs that can’t.

FFS even car parks can tell you how many spaces are available before you enter.
Not caught up with the thread but they always give tickets sold (as we do) that's the crunch of it.
If someone has paid for a ticket but is daft enough not to use it then why should the attendance figure reduce, somebody else may have wanted that ticket.

If someone buys a book but doesn't read it they don't knock it off the total sales figure do they?

As for the Rags, compulsory CL tickets sales for ST holders which is why the attendance is given as high, half of them don't turn up or can't sell on for a dead rubber game against unattractive opposition.

The shitty media has a lot to answer for in digging us out and non reporting of any other Club on this issue, fuck em. We know the score at our Club, they know fuck all.

The amount of no-show season ticket holders doesnt surprise me , i gave my season ticket up round 3 years ago because due to health problems i wouldnt make more than a dozen home games ,including cup matches , but it is finanacially more viable to buy a season ticket and leave the seat empty for ten games or more
Now i buy approx ten individual home games a season which costs around £600 , my season ticket was cheaper , but i wanted my seat filled and someone off the waiting list to have a chance to support the club.
Maybe the club should reduce the costs , paying £53 to watch a team like Burnley who contribute next to nothing to the game is taking the piss , not interested in what other clubs charge it has been proven that our fan base in general are not flush financially , we are working class with very few southern shandy drinkers amongst us.
Its ironic i hardly ever missed a home game in the 2nd & 3rd tier but now we have one of the best teams in the world i have to pick and chose my games, old age certainly has its negatives along with pissing every two hours during the night , baldness , comfortable shoes , i could go on and on , but that's what old farts do.

The amount of no-show season ticket holders doesnt surprise me , i gave my season ticket up round 3 years ago because due to health problems i wouldnt make more than a dozen home games ,including cup matches , but it is finanacially more viable to buy a season ticket and leave the seat empty for ten games or more
Now i buy approx ten individual home games a season which costs around £600 , my season ticket was cheaper , but i wanted my seat filled and someone off the waiting list to have a chance to support the club.
Maybe the club should reduce the costs , paying £53 to watch a team like Burnley who contribute next to nothing to the game is taking the piss , not interested in what other clubs charge it has been proven that our fan base in general are not flush financially , we are working class with very few southern shandy drinkers amongst us.
Its ironic i hardly ever missed a home game in the 2nd & 3rd tier but now we have one of the best teams in the world i have to pick and chose my games, old age certainly has its negatives along with pissing every two hours during the night , baldness , comfortable shoes , i could go on and on , but that's what old farts do.
Had my m.o.t today, you really are in great shape, get out there and enjoy what you can, sunsets should be enjoyed.

BT managed to talk about Rangnick and Utd during West Ham’s game last night. With the main commentator saying something close to “it’s a big job and will take him time” and keown saying “there’s clearly signs of big improvement already”. Is it every game these cunts shoehorn the Rags in?

Well I've learned something new about United creating history - their way of recording attendances was the origin of the phrase 'bigging it up'.
Strangely, although the media are fully aware of this practice they take the opposite action and 'play it down'.

Well I've learned something new about United creating history - their way of recording attendances was the origin of the phrase 'bigging it up'.
Strangely, although the media are fully aware of this practice they take the opposite action and 'play it down'.
Their sycophants and cronies have infiltrated all areas of media.

BBC Sport - Article on Club Crypto Tokens. Fans spending millions on controversial crypto. So far, across the five major European leagues 24 different clubs have launched or are considering fan tokens, including 8 Premier League sides. However, some clubs, such as Manchester City, also sell digital collectibles known as NFT’s.
Can’t help themselves can they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.