Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier in the day, BBC pundit Alan Shearer said the officials "have been awful for a long time now. The people running VAR don't seem to be good enough" after Newcastle were refused a penalty in their 4-0 defeat by Manchester City.

ex-Reds midfielder Jamie Redknapp said: "He just barges him. At least get some opinion from VAR. There is not a fan of football, ex-player who would say that is not a penalty. It is a joke of a decision."

Former Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher, speaking on Sky Sports, said: "You cannot condone speaking to a referee but managers are emotional. We want managers to be honest and emotional and the decisions that go against Liverpool, it was a blatant penalty. Harry Kane should have been sent off.

Get used to it you ****** ** ** ******. City live with it all the time, and we dont get pundits calling it out for clicks and popularity.
There wasn't enough on it for me, as they would say when it involves us.

Got to laugh haven't you? As soon as Liverpool get some bad luck, VAR is broken but when Salah dives for a penalty against Villa, we here nothing.

Shearer crying right now on MOTD, bitter because we embarrassed his beloved Newcastle and the Sky Panel in eternal ruins earlier because there "exciting title race" is slowly turning into a City procession.

Fuck them all, I hope we win the treble this year just to here all the tears over the summer. How glorious they will taste. The haters just inspire us :D

Trying to be neutral it looks to me like both the dippers and spuds run around a lot and are both snide cheating sides. Both teams are used to being fa darlings in other fixtures so when they play each other they both feel hard done by.
Bent as fuck ref/var officiating over two teams of diving cheats that run around a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.