Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's now 6.19am - nineteen minutes into the top of the hour and still all about Liverpool game and Klopp talking on Sky Sports News.

We've gone to a break now, Chelsea next...

I'll come back at one minute to seven for City recap.

And that be about the penalty they thought Newcastle deserved and would changed the game to there benefit had it been given.

JJ know nowt yet again on MOTD.
Linesman's flag not being raised doesn't mean ref hasn't been told it's offside. Linesman tells him straight away on earpiece he thinks it's offside and then VAR is checking same time. Ref finger in ear is to hear VAR confirmation.
Linesman's flag being prime means of communicating with ref is from years ago.
I thought 24 seconds from the goal was bloody good going, the linesman did exactly the right thing, I know it killed the celebration but the correct decision was made in the end, I wonder if the motd panel have any ideas on doing it quicker? Now compare that to our third for Mahrez, trigger happy linesman who ruined a beautiful moment after a great goal, where’s the outrage there? Mahrez knew he was onside too, I’d love it if the players prepared a celebration for VAR reviewed goals, maybe similar to our fans at Villa park ooooooooo wayyyy…..reckon there where some angry faces at Stockley Park after that for mocking their new toy

And that be about the penalty they thought Newcastle deserved and would changed the game to there benefit had it been given.
BBC local news report 'Liverpool are now three points behind.....'. Factually accurate but a bit stse about face and reluctant to give credit to City.
Then unusually straight to the Sports News with
von Trapp moaning about Covid and everything else, to a background of all their perceived wronged moments at their match before reluctantly moving to North West News's own local team from a few miles up the road going further ahead in the league.
How more bizarre can their way of covering us get? Perhaps City hammering Liverpool by a record score in the Champions League final and BBC covering it with von Trapp complaining that he thought our 6th goal was offside and how can Liverpool score if City won't let them have the ball before the report ends with the match ended 8-0 to City.

Same as when the media monstered Tyson Fury for his religious beliefs around that subject but conveniently ignored Amir Khan and Naseem Hamed’s open and blatant homophobia
Have Naz and Amir ever explicitly said they’re homophobic or made derogatory comments to that effect ?

Or is it just that Khan’s enmity for Kell Brook gives the game away ?!!

It's now 6.19am - nineteen minutes into the top of the hour and still all about Liverpool game and Klopp talking on Sky Sports News.

We've gone to a break now, Chelsea next...

I'll come back at one minute to seven for City recap.

Last night they discussed the dippers for 19 mins went for a break and then spoke about Chelsea. our game air time started in the 26th min and finished at 33mins a whole 8 mins.

Had to listen to the first half in the car yesterday. I’m no agenda nut but did find it strange that on GMR it’s the son of ex united player Steve Bruce and Manchester United fan Sam Lee co commentating on the game. They weren’t too bad to be fair although Sam must have repeated 47 times how city weren’t that great, which even if true should have been highlighted as a positive considering they was 2-0 up at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.