Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to shearers rant again this morning, blimey that guy, sometimes I think what he says makes sense then he has the odd rant - mainly about his beloved barcodes which is understandable and sometimes he talks total shite.
Like most people in the media he is selective in his rants. I have yet to see him rant about the outrageous decisions that have benefitted the rags and dips.

What’s his rant?
Var is great it is the officials that are useless. He was ranting about both matches from yesterday.

I fully accept it was a penalty and I have no idea why it wasnt given but these inept/corrupt/useless wankers have been shite for years. We have suffered more than most and he hasn't kicked off so fuck him now.

Why is there such outrage when a var decision goes in our favour, yet when one goes against us it's just a case of well some you get some you don't.
Not that I wanted Liverpool to get a point, but Spurs fans complaining about the handball goal for the dippers now know how we felt when they got the same lousy decision against us in that CL game.

So old Eamonn Sweeney has previous. And was prepared, in his piece after we prevailed at CAS, to run with the lie that we escaped punishment for certain breaches only because allegations were time-barred.

On a different note, I burst out laughing when I saw his photo. As a student, I used to do volunteer work with mentally handicapped adults and he's the spitting image of one of the blokes we used to look after. The only difference is that Geoffrey would be a more perceptive commentator about modern football.

If thats not Heston Blumenthal I’ll go to the foot of our stairs …!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.