Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if any of these pundits used to wax lyrical about the "souless" total football played by Brazil, Ajax, Holland under Cruyff, and Pep's Barcelona. City's football is nothing more than an advanced version of the beautiful game as produced by these teams. It is possession football with breathtaking bursts of creativity and players swapping positions on the pitch on a frequent basis. It is not much fun when you are the opposition and your players have very limited ability like most of United's team.
Exactly. It's so easy to think back to the flowing praise those club and national teams and indiduals got in the media quite deservedly. If the City team or individuals do something equally breathtaking it's ignored or even condemned for some ridiculous reason.
That old article by that Sweeney feller posted on here says that Pep and City are responsible for all that's wrong with modern football. I might read it later but it seems to me that jealousy and bad sportsmanship and extreme tribalism are not the best look for modern football and the Redshirts and their media friends thrive in rolling in that sort of shit.

I am sure that's true. Would like to think there is also some humility and sense of humour in there too. But not sure as not a fan of Georgia's or yorkies
Yeah you're right.
We were always like this back in the day

View attachment 32281

New levels of delusion reached here. Not a single neurtral or opposition fan i know wants Liverpool to win the title. NOT ONE. The complete opposite in fact, even the mention of the possibility of it usually is met with a groan, and many of these i speak of are Utd fans.

View attachment 32282
What a pile of steaming shite.

As for the Mozart v Beatles comparison, I am literally beyond words. Mozart was a musical genius from when he was about three, the Beatles are not to be mentioned in the same fucking book, let alone the same sentence.

People's champions, my arse. Unless your definition of 'people' is thieves, layabouts and sanctimonious whiners.

We fucking aristocrats from Manchester - as I was saying to my valet this morning, fancy being paid to write bollocks.

If winning 5 PL titles, 2 FA Cups and 6 League Cups in just over 10 years is soulless bring it on I say. Better to be soulless and than to be a complete RSoul like Sweeney and his fellow bitters.

what about the scum over the road was it 13 premier league titles in 17 seasons and 4 in a row
the bitterness in there taste in not down to covid but manchester city walking in a winter wonder land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.