Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What!….they are not the same person? Well blow me down, same opinion for everything, both like to pull Dermot off, laugh at the anchors crap jokes, quiff hair do, Tv teeth, glasses & factually wrong about 99.9% of everything
That sir is you're best ever post, not a clue about you're others, but well done ;-)

A measured take by the Guardian....

1) Tierney leaves Klopp bemused by decisions

Jürgen Klopp spent much of the pulsating 2-2 draw with Tottenham frothing with rage at some of the refereeing decisions and his anger was more than justified. We all have bad days at the office, but certain elements of Paul Tierney’s display were inexplicably poor. Diogo Jota was denied a blindingly obvious penalty in the first half, before Harry Kane escaped with a yellow card for a potentially career-ending tackle on Andy Robertson. Robertson was smart enough to jump, without which the damage would have been severe. “That’s definitely a red card ... if Robbo’s leg is on the ground, it’s a broken leg,” Klopp correctly told Sky Sports after the match. Robertson was subsequently sent off in the second half for kicking Emerson Royal, a blatant act but far less serious, in terms of the level of danger to his opponent, than Kane’s tackle. Referees have a hard job, and Tierney should have been better supported by the VAR, but consistency and common sense were nowhere to be seen at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday. Luke McLaughlin
I think you've put this in the wrong thread, its obviously one for the "Off Topic" Joke thread, what a load of shite

Var is great it is the officials that are useless. He was ranting about both matches from yesterday.

I fully accept it was a penalty and I have no idea why it wasnt given but these inept/corrupt/useless wankers have been shite for years. We have suffered more than most and he hasn't kicked off so fuck him now.

it wasn’t a penalty for the simple reason Cancelo was in control of the ball & I was surprised that after the ref gave that as a reason it wasn’t mentioned.

I listened to bbc daily which is less of a faux outrage show & all 4 pundits said good refereeing, never a pen.

whst I haven’t heard is “thank fck for var”otherwise City would have had another legitimate goal scrubbed off.

He's an opinionated idiot imo.
More interesting to know what powers of deduction you use to claim "The name alone tells you he’ll have never have even set foot inside Anfield".

He’ll be one of these Irish bellends who thinks he’s the biggest Red in the village but has never been to a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.