Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed even more when they got beat in the FA Cup Final the following year (1976) by the mighty Saints.
It's a long time ago but wasn't it Bobby Stokes who got the winning goal?
A lot of City fans got pissed that day in town. Some of us ended up in Pic Gardens fountains. My brother had a poster of Bobby Stokes on his wall for years.

BBC:

Man City on top but no team in control of title race - Alan Shearer analysis​

"City... currently look the team to stop, but I have thought the same about Liverpool and Chelsea at different times this season".

That's because you're a know nothing fuckwit!
His outrage at our penalty last week and theirs not given this week sums up what a bitter **** he is!

BBC:

Man City on top but no team in control of title race - Alan Shearer analysis​

"City... currently look the team to stop, but I have thought the same about Liverpool and Chelsea at different times this season".

That's because you're a know nothing fuckwit!
His outrage at our penalty last week and theirs not given this week sums up what a bitter **** he is!
It’s a truly hideous puff piece for the Anyone But City “clickbaiterrati”. I recall the bald eagle puffing up Chelsea before the season started. It’s an article of ifs, buts and maybes - there’s obviously appalling editorial control at Salford Media City. Goebbels springs to mind?

Not going to get ahead of myself, but a glance at the bookmakers’ odds (impartial) would suggest that this isn’t even worth recycling as virtual fish n’chip paper.

Rant off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.