Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't work well for United at their place either. Hoofing the ball into the channels, getting to the diagonal position at the edge of the penalty area then hoofing it towards Ronaldo or Cavani. Looking for knock downs or diving for penalties. It is as close as you can get to Bolton with Kevin Nolan or Burnley teams for the past 10 years. That style is good enough to get you in the top ten places but doesn't win trophies. This is the worst United team I have ever seen (in some ways worse than the one relegated in 74). But the dinosaurs are becoming extinct.
I think you're bang on the money but find it strange that the rest of the Prem are being actively encouraged to copy the rags and dippers in this kick and rush football.

I think you're bang on the money but find it strange that the rest of the Prem are being actively encouraged to copy the rags and dippers in this kick and rush football.
To be fair I think Liverpool are a bit smarter than United though they are very dependent on one player (Salah) and it would be interesting to see how they coped without him.

I picked up a free city coin from Socios when It was offered.
City coin worth almost 10 euros apparently…
..and I've just won 2 tickets for Leicester with it.

Shame I can't go... covid isolation, but passed onto neighbours - who bumped into City squad in autumn in town and had a pic of their daughter (8) sitting in a bar with them all. Very jealous a the time!

Yes, I would love to see them relegated before I pass over to the great Kippax in heaven.

Yes, I would love to see them relegated before I pass over to the great Kippax in heaven.
Myself,and a few other the other FOCs on this forum have already seen this happen.
And I was at OT in person to see the final nail put in their coffin.!!!

2 to 7, dont forget the Rags!
Once upon a time the European Cup was for champions only, then along comes the idea of a top four, extended infinitely to include the Rags, so it's now top six. I hope those canutes in the broadcasting companies have the angst that comes with the idea ofa top 18-20, just so their favoured can be included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.