Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myself,and a few other the other FOCs on this forum have already seen this happen.
And I was at OT in person to see the final nail put in their coffin.!!!

How we laughed! Only to find out three months later that the second division suddenly became the most important league in the world and, worst of all, they stormed it.

How we laughed! Only to find out three months later that the second division suddenly became the most important league in the world and, worst of all, they stormed it.
I laughed even more when they got beat in the FA Cup Final the following year (1976) by the mighty Saints.
It's a long time ago but wasn't it Bobby Stokes who got the winning goal?

I'm still pissed off about that final they played when Macari mis-hit a shot, it hit Greenhoff's huge arse and went into the net thereby winning them the cup, or that time Gordon Smith missed an absolute sitter late on. Even the commentator said "Smith must score" but he didn't snd they won the replay

They've always been lucky bastards.

I laughed even more when they got beat in the FA Cup Final the following year (1976) by the mighty Saints.
It's a long time ago but wasn't it Bobby Stokes who got the winning goal?
And even better…. Offside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.