Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp is quoted today as saying Maddison was talking to salah to put him off. What does he want, a minutes silence so salah can concentrate to take his often ill gotten pen.
And I bet Klippity was laughing off his bollocks when Kasper was pissing about in the area prior to our two kicks.

I have a proscription list ready for Eddie:

1. Robertson
2. Roberston ( for good measure)
3. Lallana
4. Penandes
5. Mane
I agree, Eddie puts Robertson into Row Z and as he climbs back onto the pitch Eddie does it again.

Talking to Raheem now but my god the R4 guy can't wait to shoehorn manure in at every opportunity, even Bolt was at it.

Desperate cunts
Presenter Nick Robinson I’m guessing that’ll be - sits in the directors box to watch his beloved united apparently.

Talksport are now saying we are making the league monotonous ;)

united dominance was mentioned and the rebuttal is that united did not set the bar to 90+ to win the league.

So by my reasoning, we are witnessing the best side ever to play in England, aesthetically beautiful football backed up by a ton of stats. MCFC have broken fooball, pass me the tissues.

Last edited:
I have a proscription list ready for Eddie:

1. Robertson
2. Roberston ( for good measure)
3. Lallana
4. Penandes
5. Mane

I like the Robertson call. Put him into row Z, and then go up to row Z and put him into the second tier.

There's plenty more deserving than Lallana, though.

"is the Premier league coming boring with City's brilliance"

Talksport discussion now. Lol the pain, the crying, the tears. Whether we win the PL or not I am enjoying it right now!

It was a lot more boring in the 90's and 00's when United were winning everything in sight. The narrative is different now though, as they are utter wank.

Quite honestly, I'm enjoying the Premier League more than ever and can't wait to settle down with a beer tonight and watch City extend their lead at the top.

As lying is now the norm in politics, with no punishment, the msm is polluted with agendas. When it is directed at our owners, the players and the fans, it has "sportswashing, massive squad and sovereign wealth fund" as staple lies.
The "human rights" schtick from a country that benefitted more than any other from the slave trade is beyond parody, but again it is used with impunity, with no end in sight. When there is no accountability then we are where we are. Not just City, the country.
Happy new year.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.