Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talksport are now saying we are making the league monotonous ;)

United dominance was mentioned and the rebuttal is that United did not set the bar to 90+ to win the league.

So by my reasoning, we are witnessing the best side ever to play in England, aesthetically beautiful football backed up by a ton of stats. MCFC have broken fooball, pass me the tissues.
Yep it’s Citys fault that Salah can’t score from 12 yards and then somehow miss the rebound

MCFC ruining football since 2010 , we used to sing "best team in the land" to take the piss when we played Macclesfield Town and others in league games , now its f8cking true.
Do you remember this one?

We’ve got an M an A and N
A C and I, T, Y
We’ve got the greatest football team that money cannot buy
We come from Maine Road Manchester
We’re going to win the league (insert Cuckoo later years)
And when it comes around you’re sure to hear us sing
Repeat
No cuckoo required

United dominance was mentioned and the rebuttal is that United did not set the bar to 90+ to win the league.

So by my reasoning, we are witnessing the best side ever to play in England, aesthetically beautiful football backed up by a ton of stats. MCFC have broken fooball, pass me the tissues.
These tissues, are they for tears or have you another use in mind,lol

IF we are 12 points clear come Saturday afternoon I fully expect the media to go into overdrive with City bingo and how unfair it is other clubs can't compete with us
Would not mind it. Might get the rival fans going, but I would say reports like that makes us even more attractive to world class football talents around the world. Players dream of playing for the best, and that kind of reporting will only make it even more clear to outside observers that if you want to win anything, City is the is the place to be.

Can people stop spelling united with a capital u FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.