Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Manchester City cheating towards another title?

With an unlimited playing squad of 50 players each costing North of 50m,is there any wonder they're pulling away from the rest of the pack?
Add to that their lack of injuries and covid cases, then you can see why it's not a level playing field.
The romance would be for a Liverpool, Chelsea or Manchester Utd title victory, teams who generally have to make do with limited resources, I mean utd had to sign Ronaldo for a cut price figure and reduce his wages to 50,000 a week. City are a disgrace to the Premier league and all their players are taking peds, things have to change, ffp anybody?

Love The Mail, Guardian, Mirror, Sky, BT, De looney, Harris, Smith

By rights now, media criticism should focus on the management of Tommy Tuchel. Not since Kevin Keegan have I seen a top flight manager lose it in the manner that Tuchel has in recent weeks. His constant complaint about the conditions that Chelsea face with Covid and the pressure of the fixture schedule and injury are to be perceived as a public display of weakness. The game is not just about tactics Tommy, it's also about mental strength and you cracked, and with it your team. Terminal? No. But you cost your side points, and it is the first chink I have seen in his armour. Chelsea's troubles though are not interesting for a media whose sole focus is selling news. Chelsea do not sell news.
There's a contrast between Tuchel and Bobbymanc in 2012. When we were 8 points behind, Bobby in public, calmly with a wry smile: "No, the title has gone, we were not quite good enough."
Bobby in the dressing room: "We can still do this"

I can tell you he is mad as fuck and is brilliant company.

Has a shit taste in Hawaiian shirts though!

Once took him and Frank Maloney out on the piss in Manchester and we ended up at Fringe Bar in Northern Quarter smashed on Leffe.

Next day they introduce me to my hero Tommy The Hitman Hearns and Manny Steward at the Midland.

Great times.
Frank Maloney !!, should we be worried about you're sexual preferences, Tolm.
Just asking for a friend !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.