Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are loads, but the power is always above us.

When I was a cub reporter and I used to cover United some weeks, I would have all these old farts in the press box taking the piss out of me and tell me the City score when we were losing.

Patronising cunts.

One of my mates is Steve Bunce the brilliant boxing pundit, he thought it hilarious that I would sit in my seat at half time, rather than go to the press room and take any of their shit food or drink.

One day Paddy Crerand was sat behind me and offered me and Steve a sweet and I just blanked him.

Steve told him in no uncertain terms that he was on a hiding to nothing with me and told him I was a Moss Side Blue.

Crerand, being the smarmy twat he is tried to mock me throughout until Malcolm Christie scored for Derby to win them the game and put a dampener on their title day celebrations.

To which point, I opened up my coat and showed him the City pin badge I always had on the heart of my jumper inside my coat going to that shit hole.

Cue much hilarity from Steve, who if you are aware of his commentaries, told Paddy I had done him in cold blood.

Had the displeasure of living near that horrible **** Crerand in Sale. He was without fail an arrogant and obnoxious **** in whatever circumstances .

A bullet to the head would be appropriate, and long overdue.

I'd like someone to tell me when a PL title race was exciting and went down to the last few games of the season when City weren't involved
Three of our five this last ten years were only secured on the very last day
Probably when arsenal beat united at old Trafford around 2002.

it went to the last day in 08 or 09 united won at Wigan to win it.

recall Chelsea beating (again Wigan I think) 9-1 or something at home to win it in 10?

In just 12 days the narrative (in some quarters) has gone from the most anticipated title race ever, to the most boring league in the world. Lovely.

I'm not sure whether that is our fault for winning, or Liverpool and Chelsea's fault for not winning? Maybe we should be just as outraged at them as they seem to be at us? We spend all this money on tickets, sports channel subscriptions, replica shirts, pies, chips and beer, sit down full of anticipation and excitement, and our competitors can't be bothered to keep pace!

Do they really hate city so much that they won't even give us the satisfaction of a title race? Why are they making this so boring for everyone? Come on Klopp, at least give us all a little dance or an overly emotive explosion, keep us entertained! Surely there's a ball boy out there somewhere just asking to be squared up to?

Not over, suits them to think it is. There was silence in unison in previous decades when the red teams were on top every year, and their football was arguably not even as good as ours is today.

Had the displeasure of living near that horrible **** Crerand in Sale. He was without fail an arrogant and obnoxious **** in whatever circumstances .

A bullet to the head would be appropriate, and long overdue.

Same here. I live border of Sale and Timperley and used to see the twat walking about.

Think was living up towards Glebelands Road?

Not all anti-city.

Not only replaced our greatest striker, in Peps time he’s had to rebuild almost an entire squad & won a premier league in his second season.
(A one season transitional period) Imagine Liverpool in a few years having to replace Salah Mane Firminio Henderson Thiago Van dijk Matip & even Alisson who is approaching 30. I can’t see them being as successful as we’ve been (during transition). Given he had to replace David Vinnie Sergio Yaya & probably Ferna in consecutive seasons, it makes it even more remarkable that we are not only challenging but winning titles. I can see FSG selling up if Klipperty doesn’t extend & the squad needs a massive re-build

By rights now, media criticism should focus on the management of Tommy Tuchel. Not since Kevin Keegan have I seen a top flight manager lose it in the manner that Tuchel has in recent weeks. His constant complaint about the conditions that Chelsea face with Covid and the pressure of the fixture schedule and injury are to be perceived as a public display of weakness. The game is not just about tactics Tommy, it's also about mental strength and you cracked, and with it your team. Terminal? No. But you cost your side points, and it is the first chink I have seen in his armour. Chelsea's troubles though are not interesting for a media whose sole focus is selling news. Chelsea do not sell news.
Exactly, yet he's still managed to field ridiculously strong sides throughout this covid crisis. Another whinging bellend

There are loads, but the power is always above us.

When I was a cub reporter and I used to cover United some weeks, I would have all these old farts in the press box taking the piss out of me and tell me the City score when we were losing.

Patronising cunts.

One of my mates is Steve Bunce the brilliant boxing pundit, he thought it hilarious that I would sit in my seat at half time, rather than go to the press room and take any of their shit food or drink.

One day Paddy Crerand was sat behind me and offered me and Steve a sweet and I just blanked him.

Steve told him in no uncertain terms that he was on a hiding to nothing with me and told him I was a Moss Side Blue.

Crerand, being the smarmy twat he is tried to mock me throughout until Malcolm Christie scored for Derby to win them the game and put a dampener on their title day celebrations.

To which point, I opened up my coat and showed him the City pin badge I always had on the heart of my jumper inside my coat going to that shit hole.

Cue much hilarity from Steve, who if you are aware of his commentaries, told Paddy I had done him in cold blood.
What a fantastic guy he is Tolm, best boxing pundit by miles.

Always worth listening to..!

What a fantastic guy he is Tolm, best boxing pundit by miles.

Always worth listening to..!

I can tell you he is mad as fuck and is brilliant company.

Has a shit taste in Hawaiian shirts though!

Once took him and Frank Maloney out on the piss in Manchester and we ended up at Fringe Bar in Northern Quarter smashed on Leffe.

Next day they introduce me to my hero Tommy The Hitman Hearns and Manny Steward at the Midland.

Great times.

Deloony is a massive bellend and hypocrite. He hates us with a passion.

He bangs on about human rights but I guarantee he'll have all ready sorted his travel and accommodation for Qatar next November
And treat the imported hotel staff like crap too.

I can tell you he is mad as fuck and is brilliant company.

Has a shit taste in Hawaiian shirts though!

Once took him and Frank Maloney out on the piss in Manchester and we ended up at Fringe Bar in Northern Quarter smashed on Leffe.

Next day they introduce me to my hero Tommy The Hitman Hearns and Manny Steward at the Midland.

Great times.
Quality lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.