Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our PR Dept has been outsourced to the Royal Family. Our policy like theirs seems to be ‘Never Complain ,Never Explain’..
i actually like that, because you can bet your bottom dollar if we did complain that would be turned against us as whining dirty arabs.

in saying that, i would like for city to come down like a tonne of bricks anyone who does cross the line, and i don't mean get them to print an apology , i mean ruin them.

Strange how the bbc immediately blow smoke up Chelsea’s arses calling a boring draw a ‘defensive masterclass’.

Why not write that despite spending almost £100m on a striker they failed to break down a title rival and showed defensive indiscipline leading to a man being sent off?

Duncan Castle's has done a puff piece about Ronaldo in the Times today, but manages to get a sly dig in about us being state owned:

"They had a nation-state-sized budget set aside to sign the striker who would finally secure their Abu Dhabi owners a first champions league - and do so ahead of Qatar, owners of PSG."

I'm amazed our owners let this sort of shit to go unchallenged, but, if nothing else, it proves that Castles is a lying rag ****.

Sounds like a very Fulham thing to do. Not sure if my mind’s playing tricks with me, but pretty certain that was sang in the South Stand to Fulham one game where all of their fans remained seated all game. Or maybe I’ve made that up in my own mind?
There was a stand that is 'mixed' or a neutral zone (or at least there was)?

Strange how the bbc immediately blow smoke up Chelsea’s arses calling a boring draw a ‘defensive masterclass’.

Why not write that despite spending almost £100m on a striker they failed to break down a title rival and showed defensive indiscipline leading to a man being sent off?
Well it was a defensive masterclass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.