Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike say when United were circa 11th and the table got shown and referred to as the 'Top 11' or the like........

Yep, I certainly remember seeing tables of 2nd-7th when City were top, and United 7th.

I'd almost be pleased if they kept having to show a top 11 to show them, as it wouldn't be particularly flattering.

Raz, Phil and St Marcus now have their own spitting image puppets.

I think the scriptwriters are dippers as the sketch involves City fans throwing bottles of piss at Foden.

They later do a sketch where Ronaldo is portrayed as a fat Manc who loves eating Chips. The giveaway is PR7 calls a barm a roll.
Why, even for a comedy sketch, would fans throw piss at Phil ? St Marcus yes and it would be bucket loads not bottles but what weird comedy sketch

That's that then; better forget about the PL this season.

I do hope these three vile sets of scum clubs fall so fucking hard they break their fucking backs. Come on City, don’t let any of these wankers win the league.

I wish we’d signed a decent striker though, it would have put a stop to this kind of shit before it ever began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.