Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think Neil Ashton did well again at United in a week where United lost only out of English clubs in CL/EL/conference league and they just posted almost 100m loss for last financial year, all the negative news about City, City fans, Pep vs City fans, Pep leaving etc.

Klopp: Its not fair were playing Saturday, Wednesday, Sunday where we have to rotate to maintain fitness.

UK Media;: Poor Jurgen, we feel your pain.

Pep: We have many games and my players are tired.

UK Media: No fucks given mate. Youve got enough cash to buy anybody.

but don’t buy any more otherwise that’s cheating.

i think Neil Ashton did well again at United in a week where United lost only out of English clubs in CL/EL/conference league and they just posted almost 100m loss for last financial year, all the negative news about City, City fans, Pep vs City fans, Pep leaving etc.

the agenda is clear & organised.

FFS!

The fucking Media is the enemy!

Stop overreacting and giving the media roaches and nonces material for click baiting and City bashing, you wet fannies, flappers and pearl clutchers.

They are applying the old tactics of divide and conquer. Don't fall for it. They should be roasting the paperboy and CuntRapist7 for their loss and singing our praises after a thrilling 9 goal match.

Don't feed the media cunts agenda.

FFS!

The fucking Media is the enemy!

Stop overreacting and giving the media roaches and nonces material for click baiting and City bashing, you wet fannies, flappers and pearl clutchers.

They are applying the old tactics of divide and conquer. Don't fall for it. They should be roasting the paperboy and CuntRapist7 for their loss and singing our praises after a thrilling 9 goal match.

Don't feed the media cunts agenda.
I like these open letters to people, I presume this was for Pep and others at the club right?

:)

For all those who cast doubt on what he meant I think his pre match interview made it crystal clear.
He saw the players were out on their feet post Leipzig and wanted to give a rallying call for Saturday.
His choice of words on the night may not have conferred that meaning with as much clarity as he liked which is where the problem lay, his English is much better than my Spanish or Basque.
Can we get of his case now?
The Media want this driven as a wedge issue and their questioning made that perfectly apparent - asking for a fucking apology, get fucked you ****. I love the way he pulled the first journalist re that question he asked and told him point blank it was based on a total misinterpretation of what he said.
Of course hes not perfect and makes the odd gaffe like most people however there is no-one - NO-ONE else I would prefer coaching my football club!
Having spent the entirety of my life supporting this club, like a lot of others most of my youth was spent travelling to shitholes watching us battle it out on the pitch and have to fight our way back to our transport on occasion against Wankchester Rovers or the like, todays team is like some Utopian dream. We had no prospect of winning anything shiny, but that didn't matter. I was pleased and proud to hear him say we don't want to be like Rags or Scousers fanbases we want to be us and he likes being us.
To listen to some of the self-entitled shite on here the last day or so makes my blood boil. Who wins if Pep gets pissed off and leaves? Only our enemies - so who do you think is making this molehill seem like mount Everest?
Anyway Ive said my piece.
Soooooooooooo, you're very much Pep in? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.