Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to Peps interview again. He invited supporters to come on Saturday to drive the team on. How anybody can take offence at that beggers belief. So if someone invites you to a party because more people make a better atmosphere, who would take offence. Are some of these people on that columbian marching powder stuff. Anyway today I will be singing Peps song and standing up if anyone starts "stand up for Pep" lets put these muppets back in their box.

Having listened to it again and again , I am sure anyone who got upset about it didn't actually listen to it.

Unless they wanted something to stir the pot with,perhaps.

Mr Custis, be careful what you wish for .....

Well, one thing is certain. If the club don't ramp up their pr works, and fan services efforts, after this shocker of a week, then they deserve all they get.
The media is riding roughshod over our club.
As every comment, even know on soccer Saturday is still peddling the 38k crow, not 45k the actual crowd. PR should have set the record straight but nope, nothing from the club as usual so the 1st lie of 38k is now reported as fact

Many wont like it.

Parker sentiments on the matter echo many Blues.

Not the first time Pep has made snide remarks about our fan base. Left open to interpretation.

Laughable really considering his beloved Barcelona failed to fill the Stadium in a tier 1 Champions League game against Bayern Munich.

He knows the media detest us, so why even fuel their agenda ?

They have run with it since he opened his mouth.

Hopefully everyone can make up and move on.
How do you know he knows the media detests us? He probably isn’t aware of it like we are. But I do know the supporters club secretary knew and fuck knows why he went gobbing off to the press misinterpreting peps comments.

I know it's meant well but I think this narrative which I see a lot of on social media plays into the hands of our detractors. The idea that we spent most of our history in the lower divisions pre-takeover in the lower divisions is false. We spent four seasons in the 80s in the second tier, five in the late 90s (one of which was of the third tier). That's 9 years of the last 50 odd not in the top division. I don't know exactly how old you are but I very much doubt you spent most of your youth travelling to shitholes more than you did supporting us in division 1/premier league. In an all time league table of the top division pre-takeover we would be in the top 6 or 7. The narrative that we were some downtrodden lower division club before the takeover is false and more than a little irritating (to me anyway).
I said "my youth" not our history.
My youth ended in 1987 - you work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.