Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's been fair with us for quite some time............

I certainly think he has also. Doesn't mean someone of his ability should resort to such a piece of fluff when he has direct access to the club to ascertain the issues?

Oh wait, the club don't want that....it was an ill-judged tub-thumper for Pep...

Yes. It just seems strange that the club does not respond to negative and false stories. We just seem happy to leave false information out there. There are lots of things we can do which don't involve banning people (a tactic that rarely works) or legal action (the nuclear option). We are just totally passive in the way we manage comms. We still haven't made a clear statement to the thousands of our fans affected by the ticketing meltdown (so far just a comment from Danny Wilson).
For example I am going tonight but there is no communication on whether the special buses are running (they didn't on Saturday). This is basic stuff. From an outside view it looks like our customer service operation has essentially collapsed.
Seems like the club totally disengaged the fans. That is not a good look. If there were direct communications with the fans they will know what the supporters expect of them.

Maybe it's time to divide and conquer. As it stands all the journalists seem to be lineing up for a pop at City. Perhaps it's time to get into bed with a few journalists with questionable morals( quite a few I hear you say). Give them inside information on City, first dibs on any transfers, give them a few brown envelopes to counter any of the other bullshit from other journos. Feed the other papers red herrings and let them look silly when their stories are ridiculed by so called respectable journalists on the City payroll

I certainly think he has also. Doesn't mean someone of his ability should resort to such a piece of fluff when he has direct access to the club to ascertain the issues?

Oh wait, the club don't want that....it was an ill-judged tub-thumper for Pep...

Read this a couple of times now and I am not sure what you are suggesting mate. I am notoriously hard of thinking though.

Read this a couple of times now and I am not sure what you are suggesting mate. I am notoriously hard of thinking though.

In respect that City haven't gone out of their way to explain to him what the ticketing issues are, because it is their ineptitude in the first place...

Samuel just uses the lack of fans to say we should be backing Pep more because of the football.

In respect that City haven't gone out of their way to explain to him what the ticketing issues are, because it is their ineptitude in the first place...

Samuel just uses the lack of fans to say we should be backing Pep more because of the football.

Thanks, for what it's worth I couldn't agree more.
The way we are being treated as a fan base at the moment is nothing short of a disgrace.
That's the real story if you are a journalist who actually gives a shit, not this empty seat nonsense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.