Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a quick peek on the daily fail website and it’s dippers and nobody else. Did other games got played tonight.

Was listening to talkshite earlier for a short time when driving
Ray Parlour was saying Arsenal used to play Man United in big games at highbury with 38 thousand packed in

wooohhhh woohhhh there, 38 thousand? And you were one of the biggest clubs in the country at the time? Surely not

There are people who would probably not have a clue what our average attendance is and run about talking about empty seats and city having no fans, as they get all their football information from football funny’s and lad bible!

I took great delight in a watsapp group last year pointing out that City have a bigger ave attendance than Liverpool
Some clowns don’t even realise

Was listening to talkshite earlier for a short time when driving
Ray Parlour was saying Arsenal used to play Man United in big games at highbury with 38 thousand packed in

wooohhhh woohhhh there, 38 thousand? And you were one of the biggest clubs in the country at the time? Surely not

There are people who would probably not have a clue what our average attendance is and run about talking about empty seats and city having no fans, as they get all their football information from football funny’s and lad bible!

I took great delight in a watsapp group last year pointing out that City have a bigger ave attendance than Liverpool
Some clowns don’t even realise
pity Pep doesn't realise it.

What was the attendance tonight? Was it that bad considering the opposition, even before we get into the ticket office and transport issues that everyone's been moaning about this season.

Can't seem to find a relevant thread but the England Ladies did well earlier with a 10-0 win. I noticed a lot of City players, no doubt the media wont be interested in highlighting it, like they would for their darling clubs.

Last edited:
Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.