Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to say whoever it is on the live football page on the BBC website today is a blue, keeps calling City “we”, is reminiscing about Wycombe beating us in 1999 and the shame of his brother choosing to support United.

So, it’s not all bad.
I noticed that as well, he also said in a family of City fans so obviously his brother is the outcast! :-)

Sky's youtube comments on the highlights of the game are full of bitters, as are the comments on the BBC sports page of the game. The media seem to have successfully weaponized even the fans without a dog in the fight into hating City. I've never understood what a lower league fan gets out of bashing City. Why are they following United and Liverpool agendas so militantly?
They're getting paid handsomely for it

They're getting paid handsomely for it
Oh the media are getting plenty out of it no doubt(funding from the clubs and revenue from clicks etc IMO) but why do these other fans comply so wilfully? Somewhere to vent their frustrations in life out?

Oh the media are getting plenty out of it no doubt(funding from the clubs and revenue from clicks etc IMO) but why do these other fans comply so wilfully? Somewhere to vent their frustrations in life out?
Like rats following the Pied Piper

I never got that about the whole booing Sterling thing. Why would fans of a lower league team boo a player because of bad feelings about leaving his old club. Didn’t make Sense. Still doesn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.