Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee Dixon is a good old school pundit and a proper blue. Far better than the bland chirpy media trained halfwits like Jenas and Redknapp who’ve hijacked modern punditry.

Having a different opinion than you on whether or not a goal should have stood doesn’t make him any less of a blue. Unless you’re 8 years old - then it might quite upset you I suppose
Bollocks,Dixon is a clueless ****.

Jenas reckons Rodri didn't have his best game outside of the block on Fabinho... I don't understand what he's seeing sometimes.

Jenas reckons Rodri didn't have his best game outside of the block on Fabinho... I don't understand what he's seeing sometimes.
It's painfully obvious that being a footballer doesn't mean you know about football.
Shocking how little pundit ex players know of the game.

Didn’t think it was that bad tbh. Shearer has been lauding our performances recently and him pointing out he thinks we need a centre forward is an opinion shared by plenty on here (although personally I’m not there yet). He definitely wasn’t berating us for it, he still said we were excellent. He’s right to say it this week after the performances we’ve put in though.
I think he was correct, and highlighted a couple of examples where a true centre forward would have instinctively given Foden in particular, a better option to pass to.

He should stick to homes under the hammer as that’s what he’s more famous for now.
He's fucking ruined that show as well.

"And if we go upstairs what you'll see is a............ bedroom"

Just fuck the fuck off. Come back Lucy Alexander

Dixon was like "They've not given this yet... Is Foden offside? (no).... look at Sterling...he doesn't have to be blocking the keepers view, he just needs to be in his line of sight"

Hey Lee, how about that deflection or the fact Alison never lost sight of the ball at any point, could see De Bruyne was running onto it and dived the second it left his boot.

To be far I was expecting it to be ruled out once I noticed Sterling on the floor. The way VAR screw us over time after time. Plus it being at Anfield.

A guy I’ve known for years (dipper) said, when I told him that they were lucky Milner had stayed on the pitch, that when we won the title in Vinnie’s last season, Vincent shouldn’t have been on the pitch to score the wonder goal because he’s got away with a red card offence earlier that game or in a previous game so shouldn’t have been playing…

sort of like a scouser in court asking for previous crimes to be taken into consideration…

That excuse was clearly stored on his “I’m offended” memory bank and not the “I’m embarrassed” one

Didn’t think it was that bad tbh. Shearer has been lauding our performances recently and him pointing out he thinks we need a centre forward is an opinion shared by plenty on here (although personally I’m not there yet). He definitely wasn’t berating us for it, he still said we were excellent. He’s right to say it this week after the performances we’ve put in though.
I agree with him.. we win all three games last week with a good centre forward.. Not sure why we can’t play Delap??

Lee Dixon is a good old school pundit and a proper blue. Far better than the bland chirpy media trained halfwits like Jenas and Redknapp who’ve hijacked modern punditry.

Having a different opinion than you on whether or not a goal should have stood doesn’t make him any less of a blue. Unless you’re 8 years old - then it might quite upset you I suppose
He supports Arsenal. He doesn't seem to have any feelings for City anymore, he maybe did in the past. He's also a shocking pundit in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.