Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to my mate about this today. This country sells its assets, including vital infrastructure, to anyone with money, no matter where the money comes from, no matter how vile the despots. The KSA is a key ally and we sell them weapons, train their officers, almost certainly share intelligence with them. Their king can come over here and have a scran with the Queen any time he likes - no one blinks an eye.

So how come we get prissy about the ownership of a football club, which is of no strategic value whatever?

Baffles me. In addition, there is not a country in the world, this country included, that could not be criticised for human rights violations. It's relative, I suppose, but the fact is we trade happily with almost anyone. If anyone suggested that we should be more particular in our dealings in general they would be denounced as impractical, living in a fantasy world, or just plain left-wing.

The whole football world is desperate to see a last-day title win in front of thousands of smiling faces at St James Park
Newcastle%20Utd%20v%20Manchester%20City%2011th%20May%201968
alot of these geordies appear to of forgotten this day from history but from what i heard their wasn't many of them in attendance that day

The whole football world is desperate to see a last-day title win in front of thousands of smiling faces at St James Park
Newcastle%20Utd%20v%20Manchester%20City%2011th%20May%201968
alot of these geordies appear to of forgotten this day from history but from what i heard their wasn't many of them in attendance that day

What a day! I was in the Leazes end. Absolutely packed with blues as well.
If there were only the stated 46492 in attendance, there must have been 30000 in blue in the ground.

It's true. You never forget your first time!

1633708504035.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.