Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Blues respond to no marks is beyond me. As you say it is exactly what he wants. A loud mouth down the pub now has social media that's all.
That's right. Twenty years ago he would be one of those people who kept getting punched by people in the pub. These sort of people have always existed but now they have a platform. For example, without condoning bullying, it seems pretty obvious that someone like Miguel Delaney must have suffered as a youngster. His personality would have attracted trouble.

Last edited:
Lol, it looks absolutely terrible from above! All those United fans who have never got within 100 miles of Old Trafford will be shocked by the state of it.
@mat posted a picture of the outside of the Main Stand which runs parallel to the railway tracks a couple of months ago. I was shocked how decrepit it looked. It looks like it's going to fall down at any moment

@mat posted a picture of the outside of the Main Stand which runs parallel to the railway tracks a couple of months ago. I was shocked how decrepit it looked. It looks like it's going to fall down at any moment

United fans have been saying this for years. The ground is an absolute dump.

Sky Sports: ‘Liverpool could be top of the league tomorrow night if they beat Spurs, and depending on how City get on at Newcastle’. Factually correct but so wrong to infer unless you’re pushing the club you’re promoting to the fore.

Oh, that was followed by TAA answering questions on United.

Last edited:
Sky Sports: ‘Liverpool could be top of the league tomorrow night if they beat Leeds, and depending on how City get on at Newcastle’. Factually correct but so wrong to infer unless you’re pushing the club you’re promoting to the fore.

Don't the Wreckers play Spuds ?

I've left non City podcasts alone for a while, but thought i'd dip in to see how the coverage was after we trounced Leeds 7-0.

Listened to the Totally Football show...all the focus, for some reason, was on Leeds...a nod to City and how great we were but the discussion was focused on Leeds.

My issue here is that if Liverpool or Chelsea were to have destroyed an opponent in such a manner the focus would very much be on the victor.

Sticking to 9320 pod from now on.

United fans have been saying this for years. The ground is an absolute dump.
It is but you'd never think so by the way the media and in particular match commentators build up 'the Theatre of Dreams' a name pulled out of the hat by rags themselves. You get the impression that it really is something special.
The hype is even bought by people like the Rugby League who hold their show piece matches as if it gives them some sort of kudos.
It's rarely mentioned that many of the improvements in the past were funded by tax payers and little has been done by United other than to cram more mugs into tight corners.

Sky Sports: ‘Liverpool could be top of the league tomorrow night if they beat Leeds, and depending on how City get on at Newcastle’. Factually correct but so wrong to infer unless you’re pushing the club you’re promoting to the fore.

Or city could go 4 points clear by tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.