Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb analysis from MOTD. Agreed with all decisions. On our penalty Linekar said “surely nothing controversial about that, clear penalty”. The panel agreed. Refreshing. BT spite, take note!
Yep, honest appraisal and all done succinctly in a couple of minutes, no drama. Suppose it helps they don’t have to pander to their red supporting subscribers. Arsenal asst coach even said our pen was a pen which should embarrass the BT presenters further.

Wow, when I saw Ian Wright in the studio and the fact that they chose NOT to show Dias's effort??? I thought here we go. But fair play they were spot on in their analysis. That wrestle on Jesus shall remsin a mystery I suppose, not a single replay during the match.

When I saw Ian Wright was on MOTD my first reaction was it would be a repeat of Keown but fair play to him he was fair.

Why didnt they show our two chances from Gabby and Ruben at nil nil or the wrestling in the box on Gabby by Partey though?
It’s the difference between the pundits and the rag cunts in charge of production at media city

Shame how lineker ended the City review with “it seems like the title is slipping away”

No need Gary, no need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.