Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, tenuous links between Tom Brady's decision to continue playing after watching Cristiano Ronaldo and also the journey to the youth cup final for United's U18s. How vividly I remember stories of the last eleven years of youth cup finalists.
Didn’t they get battered 1-5 by our U18s last league game?

I might still post the odd Daily United screen grab picture on this thread, but by and large I’ve given up on the football media in this country.

The absolute fawning over the Scousers when they won their only PL title in 30 years, set a a marker. Winning the CL only only made it worse. If the Scousers win the title this season, let alone do the quadruple, treble, or double, it will be even worse.

Switch yourselves off from the Liverpool love-in about to sweep the football media in this country.

Shameful commentary again tonight,that big chinned **** Chincliffe can go and fuck himself the Scouse sympathiser.
I listened to Martin Tyler commentary over here in the States. I’m not sure who his sidekick was, but they stated and discussed that Palace did a “good foul” on one occasion and a “good tactical foul” on another shortly after. I don’t ever recall City getting such compliments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.