Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly for all the good that has been done for us the club and the east Manchester community hanging out with Assad is a huge own goal.
Hanging out ! The leaders of one country met the leader of another country.
Johnson has just met the leaders of a country that ordered the murder of a journalist. Our leaders met the IRA, it's called diplomacy. It happens through the civilised world.

Something I've noted also, the headlines of 'Government critical of owner Sheikh Mansour's meeting with Syrian president' from the Telegraph & BBC are totally false.

The quotes contained in each quote the government as follows:

"It is the UK's firm belief that - in the absence of a change in behaviour by the Syrian regime - strengthening ties undermines the prospect of a lasting and inclusive peace in Syria."

No where in there does it mention the UAE, Sheikh Mansour or Manchester City, in fact it doesn't even criticise the meeting. All very carefully worded, I wonder why?

Media shite hawks.

There are lot of people trying to convince the world that we are corrupt etc...I don't give a crap about that. But our owner has now managed to damage us so much more by embracing that mass murdering bastard in front of the world. Why didn't he just kill us off completely by embracing Assad's best mate Putin as well. The timing of this obscene act is so utterly mind numbingly dumb. I have been supporting City for over 50 years and our club has been totally transformed over the last decade. I never thought I would say this but I hope he just sells up and leaves. His embrace of that evil murderer who used chemical weapons on his own people is just too sickening.
Are you for real ??

Spent a few minutes trying to unravel who might have said what. It’s a tenuous pile of crap dreamt up by another Reach superstar. Enter Jack Flintham who the MUEN have appointed this year as ‘trends football writer’covering us and the scum.

According to the net Jack, (aka Alan Partridge football correspondent) joined the Reach from his SEO writer role at Lincolnshire Live, and has also previously served as community reporter at Lincolnshire Live.

Visions of the Partridge football sketch…. ‘Goooooal’

Fucking Lincolnshire Live and community reporting and what the cock is a ‘trends reporter‘.
I imagine it’s something to do with reading Twitter, repeating it on a website which generates more interest and so making it trend then reporting it as a trend and so on. Kind of like when telly makes a reality show to create ‘celebrities’ who then go on every celebrity tv show.

A strange way to refer to the middle east only democracy, which offered salvation to victims of racial genocide in Europe.
The problem with Israel is that it is not really a democracy. The key element of The rule of law is missing. I won't go into detail but it affects the rights of Palestinians with regards to property, voting, travel etc etc.
The expansion of settlements on the West bank are not the actions of a democracy nor is the treatment of the Bedouin in the Negev desert.
I am a supporter of Israel's right to live in security, but, boy, do they make it hard sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.