Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s one of these articles in the Irish independent every month as I pick the headlines up through Newsnow. Given most of ireland support United and Liverpool I think the reason City get this constant scrutiny is down to the bitter red cunts who write articles for this excuse of a newspaper.

There are tons of Liverpool and United fans in Ireland but lots of other clubs (Spurs Chelsea and Arsenal) but we are definitely growing here. I see more and more City tops at my son’s football training so things are changing.

How the fuck are they in second place, world class at all positions remember.

3 City players lol biased scouse fucks, at least I was honest and left a place for Saleh.

yet they say Pep has it easy with all the best players. It really is mental gymnastics supporting the worlds best underdogs.

Jamie Paradise ladies and gentlemen......
9c32eda9cca4de73b708434364aaaeda.jpg
You wouldn't want him hanging 'round your school gates! Stick to shit literature that's given away by Amazon, nonce!

“The difference in style,” Tyler told Sky Sports (via HITC).

“The poise and the passing of Manchester City. Liverpool are much more of a heavy metal side.

“It’s very easy to say that. But they have got a lot of power. They are at you right from the start.

“But, they have to be at it right from the start because Manchester City have got a very good record in the first 15 minutes of games, so from the moment they walk out at the tunnel it will be ‘everybody watch’.”

Rabin is spot on. Winter was bad enough but Smith the Fenway client journalist is beyond the fucking pale. Seems to be Neil Leigh who chose to interview them. Last I heard of him he was covering rugby for the MEN

Well, if we want to get rid of the media problem the best way is to pay them more than our rivals does, stuff like this, give them well paid gigs at The National, hire them to our PR team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.