Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but I like these comments from Tuchel backing up what Pep said…

Chelsea haven’t got anywhere near the credit they deserve for the trophies they’ve won. Multiple league titles over the last 15 years and two champions leagues in the last decade. They’ve done better than the wall pushers but the wall pushers get all the plaudits.

Chelsea haven’t got anywhere near the credit they deserve for the trophies they’ve won. Multiple league titles over the last 15 years and two champions leagues in the last decade. They’ve done better than the wall pushers but the wall pushers get all the plaudits.
Wall pushers...

I saw that term used yesterday and couldn't work out what it was, I thought it was some sort of abuse of a sexist nature :)

Wall pushers...
...from what I've read on the subject, my understanding is that it was the wall who pushed them first (into some nearby Chelsea fans) who then pushed them back into the wall, so I can fully understand why you couldn't work out what it was referring to ;)

One champions League win behind European royalty Manchester United

Yep. And predictably the majority of pundits have said Pep is paranoid.

Watching sky programme on review of last season. Spitty commenting on Dias signing “if this doesn’t work it’s the end of the pep project”. Your wish didn’t come true

any coverage on Chelsea for the cup final or is it all just about gnasher and his team?
The big picture, literally, on the DT sports this morning is about the second leg of the mighty quad quest. Hope CFC bring their A++ game tonight. And on the inside the truly demented St Jamie Canute of Spitalfields thinks Mané is a deserving and worthy Ballon d'Or winner. Carragher never really headed a ball constantly so it can't be dementia setting in, but he's clearly in his dotage. Unless, of course, they dole out Ballon d'Ors for elbows these days. The only PL player in contention is Kev. Mané is the width of the Mersey estuary squared behind KdB.

City are the only team in the world not allowed to buy good players and improve. I suggest a handicap system to make things fairer. Play a midfielder in nets, midfielder at full back, full backs in midfield and midfielders as strikers.
There is already a handicap system in place; Premier League referees and VAR officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.