Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely scummy club from top to bottom. Us and Madrid have got to do the business in the next couple of weeks.

It would be piss funny if they ended up with just the fa cup and league cup. They’ve been telling the whole world this was the greatest team to ever kick a football.

It would be piss funny if they ended up with just the fa cup and league cup. They’ve been telling the whole world this was the greatest team to ever kick a football.

They'll be banging on about summat or other for ever and a day. I've no doubt they've considerable influence over mainstream and social media so will continue to manipulate the content of both no matter what happens this weekend or in Paris. Joseph Goebbels was a rank amateur compared to the red scouse propaganda machine.

To be fair, the highlighted spelling is misleading as it is pronounced (Scottish Bluemooners keep me honest here) 'Bor-bee'................
The correct spelling is actually ‘boabie’ and I’d have the pronunciation (certainly on the east coast of Scotland) as ‘bow-bee’

For further assistance watch an episode of Still Game to see how Jack and Victor address the barman ;-)

back on topic - the continued narrative by most of the media is pathetic but predictable, please please let us have Villa put to the sword in the first half hour to put a damp squib on all these cunts in the media hopes of a fairytale final day.

The correct spelling is actually ‘boabie’ and I’d have the pronunciation (certainly on the east coast of Scotland) as ‘bow-bee’

For further assistance watch an episode of Still Game to see how Jack and Victor address the barman ;-)

back on topic - the continued narrative by most of the media is pathetic but predictable, please please let us have Villa put to the sword in the first half hour to put a damp squib on all these cunts in the media hopes of a fairytale final day.
Lived up on the North East coast for a while. Took me a little while to get used to the language. Nights out could be 'interesting'.

Double like for the Still Game reference and the correct use of ‘squib’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.