Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
On News Now Man City
12 out of the top 13 sites are negative, we did win the PL DIDN'T WE???
Are you looking at a different site? I see a lot of good stuff.

And I did enjoy the picture article in the Mail, where Salah apparently thought his goal had won the league until a fan told him City were City had just scored 3 goals :)

Oh the "Liverpool are the moral victors" excuse. But the table doesn't lie and it says that City are the best team in the division, whether you like it are not :)

Again whatever makes them feel better :)
3 points for a win, 1 for a draw and goal difference should teams be tied on points after 38 games.

Same as it ever was (well, since 1981 anyway).

Are you looking at a different site? I see a lot of good stuff.

And I did enjoy the picture article in the Mail, where Salah apparently thought his goal had won the league until a fan told him City were City had just scored 3 goals :)
It changes all the time it is every article that mentions City last half hour okay before that was all negative

I like the in depth Mirror article claiming that Keane and Redknap were praising Pep for ‘a brilliant substitution’ which is fair enough. The article then explains how Pep brought Gundogan on, in the 68th minute, replacing……….
Raheem Sterling!!
Its like 4 year olds are working there..

The outcry from the media is fucking glorious - I long got over all the negative articles that we have to put up with every single week. It actually means we are doing it right and they are hurting so much because of it

As some have already pointed out we are making these bitter pricks boil in their own piss

Onwards & upwards. Aint nothing above us except for Sky blue

CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.