Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought the insult was selling your body for money & nothing do with sexual preference?

Personally I’ve never liked it, I’m not offended although I did think the idea of singing songs of your opposition was to cause offence.
Very similar to singing "always the victims" and someone leaps to the conclusion it's about Hillsborough?

got to love the bit re match of the day analysis as if The Grauniad intellectual hacks are on a superior plane
"any attempt at meaningful analysis reduced to Match of the Day punditry level, in which one simply describes the thing that everyone else is already watching. Well, here, Gary, we see Haaland kick the ball and do a goal. He has lots of goals, Alan adds. You did a lot of goals in your time, Alan, Gary replies. Everyone laughs."
I’d rather listen to an ex player’s opinion than one of these little gloryhunting slapped arses.

He was obviously completely inebriated on Saturday evening when he posted the comments. I left a few comments pointing this out together with a few other reminding him of his hypocrisy. He must be on a 3 day bender as I am not blocked yet and he is currently calling out Everton and their fans for "being snide" about Hillsborough!!!! This is not going to end well for him!!!

Matt Nuttal is one hundred percent correct. Evans is coming across like a right needy 2hat.

Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but that waste of air Jonathan Liew is at it again in that eternal defender of the moral high ground, the Guardian:

Will the novelty of Erling Haaland scoring – again and again and again – wear off?
Jonathan Liew

Assessments of the Manchester City striker’s first season in English football have been reduced to a counting exercise

“But for now Haaland is doing what he wants, for a club that is essentially doing what it wants, owned by a state that whether extinguishing free speech or showing solidarity with Putin’s Russia, simply does what it wants. Perhaps this is the real meaning of Haaland at City: an object and breathtaking lesson in the impunity of power, a vision of a future in which an Erling Haaland boot is stamping on a Kevin De Bruyne cross, for ever.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.