Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d rather listen to an ex player’s opinion than one of these little gloryhunting slapped arses.

To be honest, I don't mind anyone expressing their opinion provided it is made clear that they are expressing it through the prism of their tribal prejudices. Then we can laugh like we do at RAWK and Goldbridge.

What I object to are opinions dressed up as some sort of objective analysis and the person concerned being held out as an authority on football matters When their actual credibility status is exactly the same as the aforementioned.

Hahaha. He’s broken them! What a fucking tosspot.

If only he had contributed the same amount of goals that Darwin Nunez has. The press were sharpening their pencils to write shite articles about Haaland being a flop at City. Now they can’t they are trying to discredit how outstanding he has been.

I don’t remember articles calling Ronaldo or Henry boring when they were rattling in the goals. The premier league has a genuine world class generational talent plying his trade, if you didn’t support City you would appreciate him, if you can’t then maybe football isn’t the hobby for you.

If only he had contributed the same amount of goals that Darwin Nunez has. The press were sharpening their pencils to write shite articles about Haaland being a flop at City. Now they can’t they are trying to discredit how outstanding he has been.

I don’t remember articles calling Ronaldo or Henry boring when they were rattling in the goals. The premier league has a genuine world class generational talent plying his trade, if you didn’t support City you would appreciate him, if you can’t then maybe football isn’t the hobby for you.
He as good as admits in the article that he and others wanted him to fail. Guardian sports desk are raging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.