Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, it was a breath of fresh air actually but his viewpoint is the reason why the rest of his colleagues particularly Mr Sweeney are forever on our case.
It was an excellent piece, well worth reading, what a pity we are now at the stage of assuming every City article is biased against us and we don't value the ones that are at least neutral. No City loathing in this Examiner article, but it may be too challenging a read for those with tinted eyes.

Last edited:
I’d be interesting to see he footage that goes with these stats. I imagine Erling races clear & knocks it past the keeper into the net & Nunez chases the ball trying to get it under control before smashing it out for a throw.
I reckon I’d outrun them both. Having said that, they’d have to be tied down by 6 tonne boulders, whilst I run with a bag of flour in my hands. I’d call it fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.