Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is one of my favourite lines I’ve ever read in an article.

7fa10767bf62e1d9b85dc89b8055322f.jpg

Whilst talking about Newcastle on talksport Lianne Sanderson just said "Joelinton as well coming like Yaya Toure playing box to box"

Please just no.

Actually this article is pre-CAS but post-ban, when journalists were gleefully wetting themselves at the prospect of a two-year ban. My favourite bit is his belief that City’s description of the appeals as CAS One and CAS Two were akin to a military campaign. How laughably desperate is that? Sports Journalist of the Year? Shows how low the bar has become.

Tony Evans stated, at the time, that he knew , as hed been tipped off, that City were to get a three season ban from Europe. That turned out well for him didn't it.

Somebody said that, and actually has a job in football ? Fuck me !!!
With or without lube? ;)

In all seriousness, it’s one of the reasons I stick strictly to just the football matches. I avoid pressers, don’t have Twitter, Facebook, etc. Makes life bearable. Nonetheless, that comparison must be the worst take of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.