Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
With or without lube? ;)

In all seriousness, it’s one of the reasons I stick strictly to just the football matches. I avoid pressers, don’t have Twitter, Facebook, etc. Makes life bearable. Nonetheless, that comparison must be the worst take of the week.
I try to avoid all that nonsense myself Josh, I’m starting to think they’re all in a big WhatsApp group laughing to see who can get away with the most absurd comments, that surely is right up there.

Ps, I’m easy.

As balance for Sue Smith I see Sky have appointed a rag playing female pundit who makes Gary Neville sound like a blue.

Every sentence calls them "we" and loads up all the cliches about them and us.

I try to avoid all that nonsense myself Josh, I’m starting to think they’re all in a big WhatsApp group laughing to see who can get away with the most absurd comments, that surely is right up there.

Ps, I’m easy.
This is why I revel in their deranged drivel (that others post) when City win things. Why do I have to go out of my way to define history to people or City’s ownership structure? Ha. I’m enjoying the bloody ride and long may it continue.

I'll give it another couple of weeks until Nunez is the better striker out of him and Haaland. They're just desperate for Nunez to start banging them in so they can try and prove their point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.