Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree about Anfield. Old Trafford used to be horrendous in those middle terrace sections. I still think Burnley is a potential deathtrap with just one exit tunnel by the toilets. I can't believe that stadium has a safety certificate.
Spurs away late 70's i think. .as we were leaving the 'yid army' tried to charge in..bottle neck at the gates.. i was about 10 at the time and crushed against a wall about 3 ft off the ground..bloke grabbed me and somehow put me on top of a cabin roof.. i just sat tgere watching the mayhem. Then when it quietened down my old man walked back in and found me...still think i was quite close to never seeing Barnesy flying down the wing again.. we should all bow our heads when Hillsborough is mentioned not think its a WU tool.

I really couldn't give a toss if the press/media think Nunez is better than Haaland.

A centre forwards roll is to score goals simple.

Yeah but your not taking into account the new rules for this season.

* Tap-ins don’t count.
* Charity Shield goals count double.
* Goals by players earning more than £5 million a week don’t count at all.

Last edited:
Spurs away late 70's i think. .as we were leaving the 'yid army' tried to charge in..bottle neck at the gates.. i was about 10 at the time and crushed against a wall about 3 ft off the ground..bloke grabbed me and somehow put me on top of a cabin roof.. i just sat tgere watching the mayhem. Then when it quietened down my old man walked back in and found me...still think i was quite close to never seeing Barnesy flying down the wing again.. we should all bow our heads when Hillsborough is mentioned not think its a WU tool.
No one mentions Hillsborough. It's all the other shit that everyone 'mentions'.

That’s the one, jabba the hut. Last few times his shite videos were posted on here he was very vocal and was actively encouraging all the other collection of fan gobshites to slag us and our ‘oil money’.
We stopped watching his vlogs years ago.
That’s the one, jabba the hut. Last few times his shite videos were posted on here he was very vocal and was actively encouraging all the other collection of fan gobshites to slag us and our ‘oil money’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.