Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t particularly bother me but how does he even get round to talking about United after a UEFA Cup game, when we aren’t playing them for months?

Pep once again “bigging up” other clubs & managers, scum are back etc. always seems to work against us…..okay being a nice guy but doesn’t do us any favours
He's a gentleman, I'd rather that than a nasty prick like that scruffy fucking tramp at Liverpool or the nasty little shit at Roma.

Fuck off Colin Murray.....they've been discussing some sort of hex they seem to have with players they make a chant up for getting injured......knew it was coming Haaland gets a mention as who they should do one on.

Well dickhead the jokes on you he's already out today.

Prick.

Pep once again “bigging up” other clubs & managers, scum are back etc. always seems to work against us…..okay being a nice guy but doesn’t do us any favours
Or, he is saying "they are a little bit less shit than they have been, and they have been shiiite"
One can look at this from both ends of the opinion spectrum.

Doesn’t particularly bother me but how does he even get round to talking about United after a UEFA Cup game, when we aren’t playing them for months?

Bbc rag supporter asked it for a headline either way pep answer the question! Pep answered it right for me! Now if that same question was ask to Fergie in his pomp he would of laughed and bring up the the smashing his team just gave them and throw in the helping hand that team has had plus! One thing with fergie is he was a horrible person as a manager taking the piss out of other teams publicly and the players! Remember swp scoring a cracker against the rags he did he was lucky and scuffed it in! App the time we really needed terry cook and it came up about us wanting him and fergie said we might bring him back we could need him! Can’t stand that man he horrible horrible kunt of a manager at the time he was winning everything!

Look how pep deals with everything total chalk and cheese!

Too late.

Some players are great at generating goal scoring opportunities that others wouldn't. Let's not kid ourselves, Nunez is fantastic at this.

Some players are great at converting opportunities. We tend to over-praise these players because the likes of Sterling missing a chance is more obvious than the fact that 99% of players wouldn't be there to take that chance.

The greatest players do both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.