Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lies continue in the media.

02FFB24D-D1CC-4774-86CF-F9EBAD9B99FF.jpeg

With Perez growing increasingly concerned about Real Madrid's capacity to keep up with state-owned clubs such as Paris Saint Germain and Manchester City, he set about finding innovative revenue streams that could maintain the club's global dominance.

The lies continue in the media.

View attachment 59688

With Perez growing increasingly concerned about Real Madrid's capacity to keep up with state-owned clubs such as Paris Saint Germain and Manchester City, he set about finding innovative revenue streams that could maintain the club's global dominance.
mickey mouse club

... did i get in there first for once?

Couldn’t say as I wouldn’t give the cunts a second of my time during that era (era; a long time ago). If they were anything as good as Kev, why did it take the two of them to get the same accolades?

Wankers!
Staam, Schmeichael, Cole, Yorke, Ferdinand, Van Nistelrooy, Rooney and Ronaldo were their special players. Giggs and Scholes were great but not a patch on Kev.

Jesus Christ I started listening to the Monday Night Club on 5 live expecting there to be an enjoyable post mortem into the dippers implosion but instead of that it starts off with a 25 minute long tribute to the league’s best striker and this seasons’s goal scoring sensation …… 4 goal Marcus Rashford, currently in joint 17th place on the PL goal scorers list. Wtf is going on ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.