Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
St. Marcus MBE scores a goal and it's cue a hundred articles in the DT which are solely aimed at turning PizzaHead's bonce to include him in the WC cup. Actually, the other meaning of WC would be more appropriate. If the RDAHMeedya ever had the task of picking an England team it would be a mix of Rags 'n Dippers, and if the main positions at those clubs were held by foreigners they'd be in the Rags 'n Dippers benches, PL2 and U18 Squads.

St. Marcus MBE scores a goal and it's cue a hundred articles in the DT which are solely aimed at turning PizzaHead's bonce to include him in the WC cup. Actually, the other meaning of WC would be more appropriate. If the RDAHMeedya ever had the task of picking an England team it would be a mix of Rags 'n Dippers, and if the main positions at those clubs were held by foreigners they'd be in the Rags 'n Dippers benches, PL2 and U18 Squads.

Do these people clambering for Rashford to be thrust into the centre of England’s World Cup campaign not remember how bad when it came to crunch he took a shockingly bad penalty in the final of the Euros?

Kane and Foden take the two of the three forward positions on form so far this season. After that no one has done anything to warrant having the other one. Southgate likes his favourites so I recon the other one will be Sterling.

What about young Jackie Plenderleith ? Vaguely remember him.
I remember Jackie! He's still kickin, a ball at 85. There's a lovely article about him on the HibernianFC website. He played in the period 60-63 WWWS - my formative supporting years. That period galvanised me for anything else that turned up on a Saturday at Maine Road.

Do these people clambering for Rashford to be thrust into the centre of England’s World Cup campaign not remember how bad when it came to crunch he took a shockingly bad penalty in the final of the Euros?

Kane and Foden take the two of the three forward positions on form so far this season. After that no one has done anything to warrant having the other one. Southgate likes his favourites so I recon the other one will be Sterling.
This has never been an overriding condition for Rags 'n Dippers to get into the England team, f!

BBC doing their best to keep the Dippers relevant , just watched an interview with that football goliath "Hendo" , where they asked him about nurses pay and other football related subjects , they did manage to ask him about the World Cup not sure why , he won't be going.
if ever a footballer over achieved he s the perfect example , how he has won trophies with such little talent is commendable, tomorrow there will be an interview with Terence Trent and how he combines his singing career with football and how he has dragged himself up from the slums of Bootle to be the "best fullback in the world"

This has never been an overriding condition for Rags 'n Dippers to get into the England team, f!

I remember watching that final and when England were struggling there were rags in the pub clambering for Rashford to come on. They got what they wanted and low and behold it went pear shaped.

When do you think the offensive graffiti will appear in Wythenshawe will happen by when St Marcus doesn’t perform? I think it will be just after the Christmas trees have gone up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.