Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC doing their best to keep the Dippers relevant , just watched an interview with that football goliath "Hendo" , where they asked him about nurses pay and other football related subjects , they did manage to ask him about the World Cup not sure why , he won't be going.
if ever a footballer over achieved he s the perfect example , how he has won trophies with such little talent is commendable, tomorrow there will be an interview with Terence Trent and how he combines his singing career with football and how he has dragged himself up from the slums of Bootle to be the "best fullback in the world"
I’m sure his morals are in full check after supposedly saying ‘fucking idiot’ - i’ll believe it though, despite every portuguese person telling me there is no such sounding insult. i won’t.

I remember Jackie! He's still kickin, a ball at 85. There's a lovely article about him on the HibernianFC website. He played in the period 60-63 WWWS - my formative supporting years. That period galvanised me for anything else that turned up on a Saturday at Maine Road.
Same here, Denis Law had just signed.
Noticed young John still alive and kicking, God Bless Him.
Down memory lane.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ I started listening to the Monday Night Club on 5 live expecting there to be an enjoyable post mortem into the dippers implosion but instead of that it starts off with a 25 minute long tribute to the league’s best striker and this seasons’s goal scoring sensation …… 4 goal Marcus Rashford, currently in joint 17th place on the PL goal scorers list. Wtf is going on ???
No no no. Come on lads - you’ve got to respect Rashford. He’s gone from being really fucking shite - to just shite. You know what really pisses me off aswell, when all those mib pundits start frothing from the mouth watching the supposed ‘comeback’ of United. Neville, Ferdinand (who by the way, you can stop pretending to be that faithful family man you always were, but let’s just forget about the 13 year affair you had ey) and that other one that no one knows the name to. Even on a good day, their football is just basic. Basic, fucking, shit. I truly do think that my Tuesday night 6 aside team would thrash em - but i suppose their allergic to early mid week kickoffs… CTID

St. Marcus MBE scores a goal and it's cue a hundred articles in the DT which are solely aimed at turning PizzaHead's bonce to include him in the WC cup. Actually, the other meaning of WC would be more appropriate. If the RDAHMeedya ever had the task of picking an England team it would be a mix of Rags 'n Dippers, and if the main positions at those clubs were held by foreigners they'd be in the Rags 'n Dippers benches, PL2 and U18 Squads.

Back page of today's Mail has 'Hands Off Rash' headline, regarding the rags wanting to tie him down to a new contract. The byline includes the legend '100 Goal Rashford' .... ffs :-)

Same here, Denis Law had just signed.
Noticed young John still alive and kicking, GBH.
Down memory lane.
I thought we had made it when Law signed, and then the traitorous bastard came back to the Rags. Even the back heel didn't really wipe out the disappointment!

I remember watching that final and when England were struggling there were rags in the pub clambering for Rashford to come on. They got what they wanted and low and behold it went pear shaped.

When do you think the offensive graffiti will appear in Wythenshawe will happen by when St Marcus doesn’t perform? I think it will be just after the Christmas trees have gone up.
He might be ok to score against a bang average PL full back but put him up against a top national side with quality defenders and he will go AWOL.

BBC doing their best to keep the Dippers relevant , just watched an interview with that football goliath "Hendo" , where they asked him about nurses pay and other football related subjects , they did manage to ask him about the World Cup not sure why , he won't be going.
if ever a footballer over achieved he s the perfect example , how he has won trophies with such little talent is commendable, tomorrow there will be an interview with Terence Trent and how he combines his singing career with football and how he has dragged himself up from the slums of Bootle to be the "best fullback in the world"
Hendo, the footballing equivalent of either Ant or Dec, but not both - never has so little talent been spread so thinly and so widely! The pauper's Rodri!

Do these people clambering for Rashford to be thrust into the centre of England’s World Cup campaign not remember how bad when it came to crunch he took a shockingly bad penalty in the final of the Euros?
The post-final rewrite [H.Winter] of Rashy who was so crippled by injuries that he couldn't even put on his boots by himself, but he did it for Engerland in the tournament, or when he was so upset after the final that he was reportedly bed-ridden for days, but instead found on Social media partying with Sancho on a plane to Dubai, ignoring orders from the club to have surgeries.

The same Rashy that hasn't been named in the England squad for a single game/friendly/qualifiers since the Euro's finished and was called out by Keane on National TV for not being available to the squad for one excuse or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.