Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Biden was being urged not to talk to China on climate change because of their human rights record.

Watch the first two and half minutes of this video and watch how western double standards get demolished, It'll help if you come across sports washing wankers...

"The west is virtuous and a force for good and countries outside the west should be treated with suspicion"

Just so I don't type anything dodgy, what do you mean by " if you cum across sports washing wankers " ?

Heard it all now. The referee 3 minutes into the Norwich v QPR game was well placed to spot a foul. Co-commentator says "referees do work hard at giving themselves a view" to which the commentator responds "they do say they're the best at finding space on the field referees" [no-one has ever said that].." and that's why the likes of Bruno Fernandes [shoehorn a gratuitous united reference in here] will admit that he follows referees around the pitch because they are so good at finding space"

And there was me thinking it was just to harangue the referees. What absolute made-up shit.

Well the BBC have just done a roundup of the champions League games from last night. The mighty Real Madrid thrashed Loch Ness league Celtic in a game that showed their strength , Chelsea win and absolutely no mention of City's result at all. Move on nothing happened here!
just watching the news as on holiday in Egypt at mo, we are indeed not really here, I actually chuckled to myself, thought it would of been newsworthy seeing as one our our young kids scored...

Well the BBC have just done a roundup of the champions League games from last night. The mighty Real Madrid thrashed Loch Ness league Celtic in a game that showed their strength , Chelsea win and absolutely no mention of City's result at all. Move on nothing happened here!

BBC breakfast showing the goals and gushing over the young lad from Bury !

just watching the news as on holiday in Egypt at mo, we are indeed not really here, I actually chuckled to myself, thought it would of been newsworthy seeing as one our our young kids scored...
Imagine if Rico had that performance wearing a red/rag shirt.

Edit* seems from other posters comments breakfast sports news have had a nudge, not seen any sports news yet as I've only just woken up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.