Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's plenty to criticise at the media for and I'm more than willing to post in this thread to have a go where I feel it warranted. However, I think this is pushing it, to be honest.

If a lad who grew up in a particular town announces himself on the CL stage, then other players from that town playing in the same position and who've gone on to represent England in the last 20 or 30 years are relevant for comparison purposes. IMO, that's not the case for bloke from county Durham playing in a different position sixty years ago who happened to start his career with the local team there.

Or to put it more succinctly, they didn't include Colin Bell in a list of players from Bury because he wasn't from Bury.

Ronay's bile this morning is as boring as it is ridiculous and predictable. All about Qatar and claims Klopp's comments were not xenophobic. Klopp referenced 3 teams yet Ronay mentions just one. City.

No reference to Barca's sponsorship by Qatar. Zero mention of Newcastle and the Saudis.

Yet again an article about something else circles negatively around City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.