Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep is currently doing a prezzer and some **** tried to ask about finances and the Dippers. Pep just said I’m not talking about that but the fucker persisted in going down that route with no success and a really pissed off Pep. Compare that to the convivial attitude of reporters towards Eddie Howe.
Surprised if it's not that **** Stone.

Nick Harris last night on Twitter:

Last tweet of night: huge congrats again to Man City commercial team for raising their commercial income in 2021-22 more than 13% to £309.5m, or more than 50% of total income. Man Utd could only manage £258m, or 44.2% in the same period.

Seems totally legit.

that last bit is what the club needs to start taking action over, we are far too soft in allowing media companies and individuals calling us state owned, cheats etc. Wish we would unleash the lawyers on stuff like this
Hertsblue

i suspect this is more water off the oil soiled ducks back.

Below extract was publicly available in June this year and currently resides on the internet. ‘Facts’ backed up by a mysterious City employee via an intermediary! And fresh evidence at that!!!!! It’s recycled and discredited horseshit that was trashed at CAS.

Still he has to make a living I suppose

‘The only solution to the overwhelming greed at the top of European football is intervention by the European Union.

That was the key take-away from the final panel of the third day of Play the Game 2022, entitled ‘Billionaires and breakaways: Is that the future of football?’, as a distinguished line-up exposed multiple instances of avarice and self-interest.

The government in United Arab Emirates paid sponsorship deal​

Opening the panel, English journalist Nick Harris provided fresh evidence of how Manchester City, which is owned by Emirati royal Sheikh Mansour, managed to get around UEFA’s Financial Fair Play rules in a sponsorship deal with Etihad Airlines from the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Harris said: “In 2014, after City’s first punishment, an employee at Etihad, via an intermediary, alleged to me that Etihad’s sponsorship department was only paying 8 million GBP a year of the 35 million+ money, and the rest was being paid in disguised – and banned – funding via other entities controlled by Sheikh Mansour.

“The employee could not risk their job and go on the record, and City said “no comment”, and the story didn’t run. Later I got documents that apparently showed it was true, and lots of more documents and correspondence publish by Der Spiegel backed this up,” Harris said.

Harris brandished a falsified invoice from Manchester City to Etihad claiming 12 million GBP in sponsorship. Producing another document, Harris explained: “And here is an email from Etihad to City, saying, but we only have to pay 4 millions of this, you need get the rest from Abu Dhabi’s Executive Affairs Authority, a branch of government in the UAE.”

The meeting ended with a rendition of Blue Moon.

Why we don’t send someone in with Pep to deal with the financial questions us a surprise to me. Also why not send Pep in with a piece of paper with the PL club net spends over the last 5 years to quote back at CUNTING CUNTS like Stones

Reactions: PPT

Pep has absolutely broken the league. Comments and talks like this are actually complements in a way.

What a squealing ballbag. Over by Christmas he says. Facts are friends and the enemy of Talkshite. There is one more Lge fixture before Christmas, that’s this coming Sat and at best we will be one point ahead of Arse with them still to play twice. Next Lge fixture is 28th Dec.
I don’t click on his shite any more, even the occasions when he bleats after a scum loss. Every click helps his profile and bank balance. Ignore the ****.

Just seen today's edition of the Mail league table of owners, has ours as Khaldoon!

You would have thought after all their "informed financial exclusives" in the past decade, they could at least get the owner right...

I suppose they do all look the same...

Papers in the UK almost always think Nasser Al Khelafi owns PSG as well.

Talksport :

“City are the most boring team to ever win the Premier League.”

“Even the Manchester City fans are not invested in it anymore!”

Pep’s great Barcelona side had no passion, it’s not great to watch.”

What a load of shit! If it wasn’t for my work colleague showing me a wouldn’t believe it - and Cundy sort of agreeing with the caller!

An Arsenal fan knowing how all us City fans feel!

Maybe someone should show him the commentators reactions during the recent 6-3 derby…….
“Thing of beauty, sensational, when do you ever see football like this, breathtaking, brilliant” to quote a few

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.