Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any new owners are F*cked

Why?

Because the Cult want a say in how the club is run. That is the power they have over the the current owners and potential new owners. No wonder FSG want out.

———

Liverpool supporters union, Spirit of Shankly, say it is seeking clarification from the club, but hopes to be consulted if the club were to be sold.

In a statement it said: "Spirit of Shankly have written to LFC for clarification and will await a reply before making comment.

"We do, however, expect both the Supporters Board and SOS to be engaged in some part of the process so that supporters are front and centre of any sale and the first thoughts of prospective owners."
Spirit of Shankly are pricks , anybody who buys the club will run it how they want , if i buy a Ferrari no little scouse scrote is going to tell me how to drive it , the f*cking delusion on Murkyside is laughable

Talksport :

“City are the most boring team to ever win the Premier League.”

“Even the Manchester City fans are not invested in it anymore!”

Pep’s great Barcelona side had no passion, it’s not great to watch.”

What a load of shit! If it wasn’t for my work colleague showing me a wouldn’t believe it - and Cundy sort of agreeing with the caller!

An Arsenal fan know’s how all us City fans feel!

Maybe someone should show him the commentators reactions during the recent 6-3 derby…….
“Thing of beauty, sensational, when do you ever see football like this, breathtaking, brilliant” to quote a few

We are privileged to witness and hear this race to the bottom, a resignation from those who have simply run out of excuses, faux objectivity, dressed up as professional opinion.

Pep and City have reduced their ilk to such. It's barking at the moon, a desperate comfort blanket, straight out of the school playground.

The reality is, we are now the cock of the fucking school, our dad is bigger than their dad.

We got bigger, stronger, faster, richer.

Imagine being them. We have broken them.

We are privileged to witness and hear this race to the bottom, a resignation from those who have simply run out of excuses, faux objectivity, dressed up as professional opinion.

Pep and City have reduced their ilk to such. It's barking at the moon, a desperate comfort blanket, straight out of the school playground.

The reality is, we are now the cock of the fucking school, our dad is bigger than their dad.

i do hope the hierarchy are determined to keep breaking these bastards??!!?

Amen brother -:)

Spirit of Shankly are pricks , anybody who buys the club will run it how they want , if i buy a Ferrari no little scouse scrote is going to tell me how to drive it , the f*cking delusion on Murkyside is laughable
And anybody who owns the club (FSG) can sell to whoever the fuck they like, without consulting some no mark fan club.

And anybody who owns the club (FSG) can sell to whoever the fuck they like, without consulting some no mark fan club.
They have to meet the fit and proper owners criteria upheld by the Premier league , but i think the bar is quite low , not sure who inhertited Pablo Escobar's empire but as potential new owners they would come in handy to keep the Salbutemol supplies coming through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.