Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media makes Pep who he is and we the fan's should be happy to witness the dull fuckers drive him on.
He was only coming for a short while but between the press unwilling to recognise him or the players it brings a passion out in him like he has probably never seen before.
I don't want the day they laud over him and his achievements because he must laugh behind their backs as they compromise themselves as professional journalists just to please the red shirt fuckers.
And by the way I couldn't give two fucks who they think owns us, jealousy is all it is.

Martin Samuel nails it again by saying FSG's ultimate goal was to get the Super League up and running and as thatsfl failed they've decided to fuck off

As ever, Samuel nails it. He has absolutely skewered the bent bastards there

I just don't why he does all of them. I know the club is contractually obliged but you could easily send out someone else to do them on a fairly regular occasion without to much grief. Or just give one syllable answers to silly questions and move on to the next question immediately. The club need to take some responsibility also, for allowing it and not protecting him. Clearly set out the rules of engagement to the journalists before the press conference and have a zero tolerance with repeat offenders and fuck them off for 3 or 4 games before they are allowed back in. They would soon get the message.
Doubt they’ll ever do it. City have never really used the iron fist approach.

However, would be nice if he could just skip it and someone else does it on his behalf on occasion. It would boil some piss and they’d make it something more than it is because they won’t be able to get sound bites off him.

Instead of picking his mind to gain an insight to tactics and the game, they ask about useless stuff.

Reactions: PPT
We do it every time we win. We do it every time Pep opens his mouth.
Yeah, every goal, every pass, every save, every tackle, every shot, on or off target doesn't half piss people off! They do get a glimmer of hope with the odd red card and the rather too frequent penalty miss, but I can't remember when the last pen miss was. They'll no doubt have it framed and on the wall!

One thing the Liverpool coverage is overlooking?

Even a buy in stake would not allow the Dippers to spend an extra bean in the transfer market?

That money goes into Henry's pocket, it is not club revenue, for the purposes of FFP?
I still can’t get why Abramovich was allowed to pump in around 1.5b in soft loans and not be penalised under FFP rules (I know they didn’t exist when he first bought the club). Why did we go through the pain of CAS when all our owners needed to do was put in soft loan money. Same with Chelsea now, debt written off under the acquisition but Chelsea have spent so heavily how are they getting away with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.