Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC sports section inferred we are state owned earlier. Can’t remember the name of the guy but it wasn’t Mike Whateverisnamei.
Today BBC football page gives state financial backing for City as a reason Liverpool want (partially?) out. It is not in quotes as a Liverpool statement but in the main body of the text as a fact. Complaint registered.

Today BBC football page gives state financial backing for City as a reason Liverpool want (partially?) out. It is not in quotes as a Liverpool statement but in the main body of the text as a fact. Complaint registered.
Yep,
"It has become increasingly difficult for clubs to compete financially with sides backed by wealthy states, such as Paris St-Germain (Qatar), Manchester City (Abu Dhabi) and Newcastle (Saudi Arabia)"
Two lies in one statement. United, Chelsea and Liverpool have all spunked vast amounts of money and are financially able to compete with us.

not entirely up to date with UEFA ffp rules or PL ffp rules…….

not sure they know themselves……..
PL certainly don’t. They have landed themselves with a set of unenforcible rules whose meaning is completely obscure.

Yeah, the lie has been promulgated and it’s trotted out as a fact now. Cockroaches.

You’ve gotta love all this blame for Henry selling up. If I’m not mistaken, he’s trying to sell while their stock is high so that he can maximise his profits while the the followers scream ‘Victim’ once again.

They need to take a hard look in the mirror. They’re pathetic.

Yep,
"It has become increasingly difficult for clubs to compete financially with sides backed by wealthy states, such as Paris St-Germain (Qatar), Manchester City (Abu Dhabi) and Newcastle (Saudi Arabia)"
Two lies in one statement. United, Chelsea and Liverpool have all spunked vast amounts of money and are financially able to compete with us.

Club should be on that, read it and thought “wtf?”, pure shit from our national subsidised broadcaster

In fact made a complaint myself to the pricks, obvious bias - filed under “cunts being cuntish”, will be opting out of the licence fee since getting iptv I think

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63555465 is the article, complain here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/complaints I’d say as many as possible get on it, I messed up a bit as I moaned about “state owned” where it says “state backed” but the argument is the same as is the sentiment

Last edited:
In fact made a complaint myself to the pricks, obvious bias - filed under “cunts being cuntish”, will be opting out of the licence fee since getting iptv I think
I opted out a while ago as I don’t see why I should pay people to take the piss out of me. That was my reason to Sky and BT as well.

Conscience clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.