Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The World Cup reporting is hysterical. Good time for the Government. Keep the cost of living and the economical collapse out of the headlines. Instead let’s all argue over beer!

football should have nothing to do with politics.

The narrative and agenda is set. Now we all have to listen and watch it play out.

Main point is that Qatar should not have had a World Cup. Similarly, Mansour should not have purchased City. Proceed now to finding any negative angle and ram it down peoples throats until it becomes media law. It’s all going to be ok though as American has it next. The greatest human rights country the world has ever seen.

History is littered with unspeakable inhuman acts. Today is no different. Russian is a perfect example of this. It will never end. We have all been conditioned to think and act in a certain way depending on the country we were born into. The script is set. Nothing more than a different form of religion. #Brainwashing
Very interesting points raised.
Have you actually heard anyone in the build up to the World Cup say "Mansour should not have purchased City" ?
If not, I wager someone will say it, perhaps indirectly. It would neatly tie-in with the demise of football (i.e. the end of the Red Shirt dominance)...

The World Cup reporting is hysterical. Good time for the Government. Keep the cost of living and the economical collapse out of the headlines. Instead let’s all argue over beer!

The narrative and agenda is set. Now we all have to listen and watch it play out.

Main point is that Qatar should not have had a World Cup. Similarly, Mansour should not have purchased City. Proceed now to finding any negative angle and ram it down peoples throats until it becomes media law. It’s all going to be ok though as American has it next. The greatest human rights country the world has ever seen.

History is littered with unspeakable inhuman acts. Today is no different. Russian is a perfect example of this. It will never end. We have all been conditioned to think and act in a certain way depending on the country we were born into. The script is set. Nothing more than a different form of religion. #Brainwashing

There is no need for you to be conditioned in a certain way. I agree those who are informed by the BBC and the British media will tend to think and believe in a certain way, but that is a choice not a necessity.
We are lucky to live in a country with little censorship, you are free to read as expansively as you want.
There is a certain amount of conditioning because of school and parenting, but that is no excuse when one reaches a certain age.
I will switch on at kick off the same as yesterday, I don't want to be informed by Lineker, and I will endure whoever is commentating unfortunately.

It's cultural communism. You won't win at the ballot box by telling people what they can and can't say and extending it to what you can and can't think. So do it in other ways. Force the chosen agenda and narrative so hard that even a whisper of dissent is not tolerated or even remotely allowed (cancel culture). You then control what people can and can't say - which is where we are right now. This over time changes the thinking of younger people. Therefore over time what you think is also controlled. Brainwashing is correct and its exactly where we are today

It just seems the BBC are recruiting more hatred in this country towards the Middle East.
It will probably be at boiling point just in time for the Premier league restart with City and Newcastle being in the line of fire from media and fans alike.

Imagine if Grenfell had happened in Doha & not London. Imagine if knife crime was out of hand & gangs openly sold crack on the streets.
We live in Jumeirah twixt Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

The laws of society are very simple & writ large like Ten Commandments.

Yesterday was the last day of the DP World Golf & F1 GP. Huge crowds,alcohol available but NOT ONE arrest or even incident !!

Crime as a % of the population is 0.01% and most of that is amongst blue collar migrants.

The country welcomes visitors but absolutely expects them to understand and respect the culture and the law.

As a result.....no fighting in the streets, no graffiti, no chewing gum on the pavement, no fly tipping etc. In other words NoUK nonsense !!

The emirates are clean,safe and remarkably welcoming.

The UK & Europe could learn much from these Absolute Monarchies.

Marahaba r kid !!

It's cultural communism. You won't win at the ballot box by telling people what they can and can't say and extending it to what you can and can't think. So do it in other ways. Force the chosen agenda and narrative so hard that even a whisper of dissent is not tolerated or even remotely allowed (cancel culture). You then control what people can and can't say - which is where we are right now. This over time changes the thinking of younger people. Therefore over time what you think is also controlled. Brainwashing is correct and its exactly where we are today

But you don't fall for it do you? Don't think I do, hopefully @wolviedinho doesn't.
It's the other buggers-)

Yesterday was the last day of the DP World Golf & F1 GP. Huge crowds,alcohol available but NOT ONE arrest or even incident !!

Crime as a % of the population is 0.01% and most of that is amongst blue collar migrants.

The country welcomes visitors but absolutely expects them to understand and respect the culture and the law.

As a result.....no fighting in the streets, no graffiti, no chewing gum on the pavement, no fly tipping etc. In other words NoUK nonsense !!

Marahaba r kid !!

I went to Dubai for a week a few years ago.

A mate worked for Shell and was based in Basra during the week. At the weekend he’d fly to Dubai and stay in a rented apartment, paid for by Shell.

I really enjoyed my week in Dubai(JBR district). It was clean, tidy, very well kept, relaxing, friendly, I didn’t see any trouble, every night families, locals, ex-pats, tourists would mingle freely, there was little or no police presence, it was 24/7 party if you wanted that, and there were plenty of attractive Ukrainian, Russian, and Eastern European Women. ;-) It’s no surprise footballers, celebrities, etc go to Dubai and other Middle East countries for a holiday. The Airbus A380 is an amazing plane. I recommend people fly on it at least once.

Marahaba r kid !!

That’s how I see it. Freedom for the law abiding citizens.

We kid ourselves about a democracy that tends to give you a toff from Eton…… by coincidence.

I'm not sure you can separate the football from the politics given the governing body of World Football is mired in politics.

FIFA are corrupt to the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.