Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why people on here will happily laugh at how Old Trafford is falling apart, roof is leaking, their academy is 10 years behind ours, Ronaldo said the gym equipment hadn't changed since he left in 2003....but then also won't accept the Glazers didn't invest well in the club.

Buying players is about 5% of what a club does, the Glazers' haven't touched the other 95%.

Even their commercial department + growth has stagnated in the last 5 years while all the other big clubs in the country have grown 30-50%
Agreed. The Glazers have done the bare minimum to support the share price so they can take dividends each year. They have spent a lot on players but not relative to the size of United's revenues. They have spent virtually nothing on infrastructure and put nothing significant back into our local community. They are total leeches. The polar opposite of City.

I agree they probably won't spend more on transfers, but I suspect the cost and corner cutting seriously affects how those players perform and which players they buy.

If they’re not investing in the gym, how much are they investing in their sports scientists, nutritionists and medical team?

Are Darren Fletcher and Benni McCarthy world class coaches or are they just happy to have the job?

Spend the Glazer dividends on that kind of stuff and it’ll make a big difference.
Don’t give them idea’s.

Sky news just gone full on scumfest
Yet again the **** Harris on there calls us state owned
How much longer does he get away with it? The hypocritical toad clearly enjoying his jolly in Doha
Wanker

richard keys said the same yesterday.

Someone should whisper in their ears, if they don't shut the fook up, they'll be taking a car journey, Terry Waite style.

I don't know why people on here will happily laugh at how Old Trafford is falling apart, roof is leaking, their academy is 10 years behind ours, Ronaldo said the gym equipment hadn't changed since he left in 2003....but then also won't accept the Glazers didn't invest well in the club.

Buying players is about 5% of what a club does, the Glazers' haven't touched the other 95%.

Even their commercial department + growth has stagnated in the last 5 years while all the other big clubs in the country have grown

The rag hordes demand 'top' players are bought.
Most couldn't care less about anything else, and wouldn't want the money available directing away from the team.
Not all owners are able to do both, the raggies sense of entitlement means they cannot grasp that.

richard keys said the same yesterday.
Because it's now an urban fact. It has been said and promoted as such for so long without any resistance or kick back from the club it is totally accepted. To be fair to other football fans who constantly hear this stuff and it is never, ever, refuted or contested by the club - why wouldn't you or shouldn't you believe it? If the club don't even bother to protest about it, then it has to be true?

They’ve invested heavily on the pitch tbf, which is what fans care about most, but let the stadium and training ground go to shit. Unless they get a very wealthy benefactor then I can’t see any new owners spending considerably more on players than the Glazers have.
The armchair rag hordes couldn't give a toss about the crumbling Meccano shed that is the swamp. They don't have to sit with in kiddie/midget seats their knees up to their chin while hoping rainwater runoff doesn't come their way.

I must admit I sometimes get concerned about the negative press we receive, but it passes fairly quickly when I take a dump.

The Hypocritical `Sage` of Doha

The World Cup is upon us. As Hislop said, Neville could, if he had been true to the principles he espouses, have offered his opinions from here without flights across land and sea to take the Qatari money. He has though ploughed on, allowing his scruples to be secondary to self-interest. His best mate, Beckham, is naturally there too and anywhere if the PR opportunity is right especially if it comes with a £10m pay off.

It`s all about opinions, for more see -

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/11/22/come-king-gary-neville-better-not-miss/

The writer of the above piece thinks that "Neville, quite simply, is the orchestrator of his own unravelling". It sounds familiar - Best, Cantona, Ronaldo amongst others spring to mind. It`s the United way.

Meanwhile, the media reports on Pep signing up for more of the best in football at a stable club as he sends out a message for Bellingham whilst mixing with other England blues at the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.